Monday, March 23, 2009

Committment

What is committment?. To me. it's a word that is so subjective that it really depends on the individual itself. To be frank, it is something that I am still working out with. Committment usually comes with sacrifices. No doubt, human will always sacrifice for what they always dreamt of but how many are able to acheive what they ever wanted in life? 1? 10? 100?. The figure is very insignificant compared to what that is occupying the Earth now. How about me?. Pehaps I wouldn't say I am a very ambitious person but I do come with dreams with the hope of getting success in life. Life is pretty simple but we make it complicated most of the times. We grow stronger with a strength from the love we obtained from the people that care about us, sacrifices from the people we love and of all the committment we are talking about. My 21 years in this world had been tested with committment in studies, work and relationship but I never actually get the meaning of this world. Is it the willingness to sacrifice for something is what you called COMMITTMENT?. To me, it is not as simple as that. When we talk about committment, it comes with care,love and braveness. Committment is meaningless without bravery. If a step in life is so hard to make, think about those who had always wanted to make a step but barrier prevented all this. When we actually doubt of ourselves, think about those who always wanted to be themselves but the chance is not even there for them. When we are looking people at a sinful manner, think about those who wanted to just fill up the stomach with whatever they had with them. Strength of committment will always be within us =)

No comments:

Post a Comment