Wednesday, April 1, 2009

In doubt...

Have u ever stop a while and start to think whether what you have done all these while is right?. I guess everyone needs to go this part of life after all. Never come about it till lately. What that I have done so far is right or wrong. In the eyes of many people, what i did lately might be sound unacceptable to them. I think the consequence for this stuff is far within what I can accept at times. It's reallie not easy to undergo the route I am taking now. Am I so insensitive in taking care peoples feeling?. Am I doing something things that I not suppose to do after all?. All this question pops out lately. I seriously need to think about all these things that is happening rite now again.. Perhaps it is my failure in doing what I am suppose to do.......

No comments:

Post a Comment