Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Sincere Sorry and Forgiveness.

This purpose is dedicated to sumone who might not actually come to read this blog but still I really dont know where I can express this sorry-ness and forgiveness. It is juz here that I can actually type all I want and let go of everything. Yes indeed I lost sumthing reallie precious to me lately although that particular person do not how it or don't even bother about it. I really have no idea anymore. To trade a secret for sumthing so high in price, I do start to doubt it. I did what I think I suppose to do and yet I know I cant satisfy everyone. I have no right to ask for anything actually. It is my wrong doing. Perhaps what I did was reallie wrong after all. I havta bear the consequencce of all this. The pain in the heart is just so hard to accept. Tried my best to recover, but I know it's kinda impossible already. What is done is done. Will everything be that way forever?. I seriously do hope not.. I dun wan it to be part of the dark life i ever had so far. We are talking about all this friendship, committment, work and all these. It's being a tough road. If I were to be able to do sumthing, I will reallie do it. It's been a long way seriously and am I just a person that you look through from the outer side only? I guess the trust is not there after all. I cant achieve the trust from a person that I suppose to. Its is the faliure of mine. Sincere sorry and forgiveness....

No comments:

Post a Comment